From Wikipedia, about cookies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie):
“A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser, and then subsequently sent back to the same website by the browser. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember things that a browser had done there in the past, which can include having clicked particular buttons, logging in, or having read pages on that site months or years ago.
Although cookies cannot carry viruses, and cannot install malware on the host computer, tracking cookies and especially third-party tracking cookies are commonly used as way to compile long-term records of individuals browsing histories.”
To help you use the full potential of the website and browse it easier, GazZup, as with almost all websites, stores cookies in your browser (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox).
- Some examples of using Cookies by GazZup.com:
- Our cookies help to remember and secure all your search results made on our website recently. In other cases they will be wiped out after you visit any part of the search.
- Our cookies make you stay and keep login during and even after the end of the session on our website.
- GazZup has its own advertising system that examines your surfing behavior on the website and helps us to show you the advertisements you might like.
- Our cookies give you an opportunity to share GazZup network pages or content with social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter).
- Cookies also help us remember your settings during and between visits.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Third party cookies that are used on GazZup:
- Our website uses Addthis that gives you the possibility to share articles and more on your Twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts.
- Our website uses Google Adsense and other advertising systems that examine your surfing behavior on the websites you visited before GazZup.com, so that is why you might see an advertisement from recent websites.
- How to disable cookies.
If you don’t want to accept our Third party cookies on our website, you can change this in your browser settings. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful; otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
Another option in Europe is to go to: www.youronlinechoices.com. On that website you’ll find information about how behavioral advertising works, further information about cookies and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the Internet.
Because GazZup is in a beta stage, all information might not be 100% up-to-date and correct, we try to inform you as soon as possible.
- Contact us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with the help of our Contact page if you want to propose some improvements to this notice. Your help would be very much appreciated.